Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 December 2011

World of Fruit Farm!!!

31/12/11
This is my first post in 2012 and also I have fun in the last day of 2011 :)) My uncle invite all of us go to his Fruit Farm @ Broga Hills.. Although the fruit farm is not very awesome but we still have a lot of fun there!! Lets Check It Out!!! XD

I meet with her again in the last day of 2011!! Hooray :))



















The uncle's fruit farm is so large and there got some animals-- Goose, Puppies & Chicken!!



















There got Winter Melon ^^ The skin of winter melon is white in colour :))



















Now is going into the Papaya Farm!!! Woohooo!!! XD



















Banana world time!!! :P



















Flowers with us, We with flowers!! :目



















All the vegetables and fruits is pick by the guard of my uncle-- Uncle Om :)) Thanks he!!



















Lime Tree!!! ;))



















I'm try to drive the car!! Haha, but fails!! Cause I haven reach the age yet XD



















Banana again with Yen!!! :P



















Papaya Farm!! :)) I like the colour of the picture without edit!!!















Papaya Tree!! ;)))



















Have fun with them!! :))



















I'm glad that I can gather with all of my family in the last day of 2011!! Wish all of you Happy New Year and All the best in 2012.. Wish all of you stay happy, pretty, and health in 2012!!!! XD And I also will try my best in SPM next year!! ;))) God bless me bah!!!! :P
Happy New Year 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment