Total Pageviews

Monday 19 December 2011

My 16th Birthday ;))))))

19/12/11
She just finish SPM & going to stay at my house one week..
w/ her one week



















My birthday's cake :)))









Singk with Yen & my sister @ CEO ;))))



















Birthday dinner with Family @ 喜来登  :D
 



   













Three of us ;)))



















Birthday dinner part II, with my beloved Family ;))) I then so much!!!
 


















A surprise birthday present from my beloved best friend, Jia Sheue!! Thanks her & love her so much
 















Singk @ CEO... Is a cool and nice place for karaoke but expensive :((














Take this @ Pavillion :)))) without edit & it's like fish eye :P














Finish singk at Farenheit & going to Pavillion :D














A new guest come my house and also stay at my house one week Angel :P














Go elianto buy two nail polish and quick qucik go updated our fingernails :)))))











Put my narcissism photo as the end of this post ;)))))
 













A birthday week will past later :)))) Say Happy Birthday to myself ba Say Goodbye to my Birthday luuu ;)))


2 comments:

  1. Birthday dinner with Family @ 喜来登 :D
    >>你的衣服很美列 看到你很淑女 哈哈哈哈~

    今年生日过得不错嘛多姿多彩 开心了咯? ^^

    话说你的表姐真的很美 哈哈哈
    我羡慕你有表姐 XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈:D
    谢谢啦!!
    今年的生日过得还不错啦!! 
    你去上海也也很好玩啊!!

    ReplyDelete