Total Pageviews

Monday 6 February 2012


Phuket Phuket ;))

25/01/12
How your CNY?!! I'm enjoying my CNY in Phuket :)) Is a nice place for Beach,Bikini and Sunshine :P Woohoooooo XD

We are playing my new phone before going to LCCT ;P



















w/my sis.. Hehe :P



















We reach Phuket is ady day night luu :)) So this Pizza is my Supper!!!! Damn nice :D












Thailand's MCD!!! Hehe :PP














The first day at Phuket :)) We are going to sit a speedboat!! Oh yeah!!!



















Group photo



















Finally we are sitting in the speedboat :))

  

















Then I'm rowing on a Banana boat with my sis!!
  


















Family's photo :))
  














Group photo II
  














The second day at Phuket :)) Now is going to sit Cruises!!!!

  

















Going for lunch :))
  


















Fantasea Show time!!!!
  


















My breakfast in the third day :)Walao!! Damn nice!!









Last day at Phuket!!



















My new from Phuket <3



















I'm enjoy there with 4 days 3 nights!! How about your CNY?!!! Can come and share with me :D 
Happy Dragon Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment